#1November 12th, 2008 · 04:59 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Musician Ads
Hey what about an area on Bandamp where we can advertise our services and such as musicians?  Resell equipment... offer lessons... advertise gigs....  Looking for musician type stuff?  Thought i would mention it while the rewrite is happening but I think it would be a great idea...  i personally would like to offer online FL Studio lessons...  It might also bring more musician traffic this way????  Whatch yall think?
#2November 12th, 2008 · 05:26 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
I think it's an idea worth investigating.

I'll project name it the "Market" for now.  I'm working on the Forums currently, but I'd soon like to brainstorm for some concepts of how we could lay out such a spot.

Excellent idea, MAP.  Very good work

Tim
#3November 13th, 2008 · 10:41 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Hey thats a good idea! I have another idea similar to this that I hope will get jammed into the mix:

On the users My Home page, I think we should have like a link to their website and then updates or any new CDs that they may be releasing and stuff like that.
#4November 13th, 2008 · 07:15 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
Or,going off of what Kunadian said, if they posted any new songs.  :]
#5November 14th, 2008 · 06:48 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
what about a calendar for gigs or events by the members or nonmembers?

what about integration of lyricsfreaks.com?
#6November 14th, 2008 · 02:56 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
What about sticking to the point ?
Theres an ideas thread here : http://forum.bandamp.com/The_Pit/2887_page2.html
Or TLSs http://forum.bandamp.com/The_Pit/14499.html
If ideas are all in the same place they are easier to follow
.....put it this way, if TLS is busy with the site and thus not always around and you havent "quoted" him so he has no notification of your post, the chances are greater that he wont get to see them........ipso dipso!

I like the Market idea a lot, opens possibilities all round, bandAmp products included, sounds like it could be an excellent place to hang out once it gets going.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 18th, 2024 · 9:39 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.